Saturday, January 8, 2011

Halloween times

Look at these pictures.  Can you find any Halloween things that had changed in my house when it was Halloween?  IMG_1225 There’s a clue.  There's a spider.  IMG_1226 Clue #2:  Look up at the lights!

IMG_1227Clue #3: look at the heater. Can you see anything?IMG_1228 Clue #4: can you see anything on the flowers?IMG_1229 Clue #5: Can you see the pumpkins?IMG_1230 This is me.  Taking a picture of myself.  That’s why you can see the little camera string. IMG_1231 This is me again.  I don’t really know if I’m taking the picture or if my mom’s taking the picture, but I do know it’s in the dining room.  IMG_1232 This is when me and my mom are making butternut squash.  I just started liking butternut squash, but since right now is Christmas time, I started a long time ago.

1 comment: